We were delight to of catered for Emma and James Wedding in December. They wanted to make sure their guests (all 220 of them!) had the perfect day, with great food and drink.
After a few meeting with the couple and their family the menu was set.
Welcome drinks and Canapes
- Hot Mince Pies
- Anti pasti canapes (1000 in total)
- Baked Camembert with a brioche wreath and cranberry sauce
- Pie, Mash and Roasted Veg
- Yule Logs
- Mac and Cheese with sweet potato chips
The Sunday After Party
- Roasted Turkey, Gammon, Sausages and jacket wedges (the Sunday After party)
We also set up our mobile bar (they provided the booze) and staffed it for the entire day.
In all we utilised our mobile kitchen, 2 refrigerated vans, 2 food trucks, our street food pop up and 25 members of staff in the preparation and service. It was a few days and the perfect event just before the Christmas break!